Integrate your proposals to your training plans to :
- Optimize business performance
- Preserve jobs and plan to hire, develop the loyalty of your employees
- Promote the development of their skills
- Be involved in social and economic, national and international activities
- Bring innovation to the foreground
Methodology : We use the systemic method to expand your vision of the interactive elements in your organizational system and to enable decisions to be made concerning where to intervene to generate change.
- Individual Management: motivate, evaluate, delegate, generate and create an organizational environment conducive to personal and collective development.
- Interpersonal Management: improve communication skills, public speaking, negotiating skills, conflict management, how to conduct an effective meeting, develop your senior management team’s leadership skills, generate confidence and promote resilience.
- Team Management: develop processes for efficiency and team collaboration, team building, team working.
- Organizational Management: identify and understand resistance, generate engagement, manage conflicts, boost performance, develop business results.
*Bring out innovation.
*Introduce a coherent remuneration policy (organizational and procedural justice)
*Introduce a quality approach, get certified
- Risk Management and Safety: Increase perception of professional and psycho-social risks and encourage people to take responsibility.
- Our team is empowered by CARSAT and INRS in risk prevention.
- Create a climate of well-being.
- Hospitality : training of reception staff and front line services (tourism, hotels, restaurants …): presentation skills, active listening, conflict management, intercultural proficiency in teams and in customer relations .
- Intercultural training: communication between people and culturally diverse groups, international negotiations and anticipate needs and expectations; prepare for expatriation.
- Diversity Management: awareness of the issues of inclusion, train to value differences, provide tools to manage diversity and train to use them.
- Female leadership and equality: what differences, what are the issues, what changes?
- Prepare seniors for retirement: what changes, what steps? Maintain skills and motivation and promote knowledge transfer.
Innovation : language as a lever for employability. Candidates and recruiters find a common language to communicate effectively during job interviews. Awareness of the biases that might distort judgment, partnership development.